9.23.2006

Night Out

Well, last night I got a MUCH NEEDED night out!! Shaun and I went out w/my sister Melanie and brother-in-law. We went to a local pub first and had some appetizers. They had AWESOME nachos....YUMMY :) Then we went to Logan's for some fried mushrooms and brownie sundae...YUMMY again!! After that, we went glow bowling (it's been a LONG time since I bowled!!) It was SO much fun, I'm glad we went!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

wow, glow bowling...remember in high school when that was one of the things to do almost every weekend...geesh, we are getting old when that feels like so long ago...

Holly said...

yeah, I was like, I haven't been bowling in ages!! LOL Truthfully, it's probably been about 5yrs, which isn't AGES, but.....
we're not old yet, are we...LOL

Anonymous said...

Mike and I had fun too...at least you got to sleep in a little the next morning. :)