Well, life is about to slow down some for me. I was taking care of my friends 2 little girls, but it's just gotten to be too much. So, I told her this weekend that I wouldn't be able to do it any longer. 5 kids in my little house it just WAY too much. Plus, the kids were constantly getting sick, and I can only imagine that it's b/c all of them were together. Between the 5 of them, I'm sure they were all bringing something new for the group to catch.
Jaden is still amazing me by how much he's talking. He started saying "I want some more", "coke", "candy", "I want the book", and all sorts of other stuff. Now, let me just preferrence that Jaden NEVER gets pop and very rarely gets candy. He's also being VERY naughty!! I feel like all I do is discipline him ALL DAY LONG!!! I sure am praying that this is a phase b/c it's for sure not how he's been raised.
Asher is going through mommy seperation anxiety. If I'm even in the room and not holding him, he starts crying. I'm also praying that he gets over that phase quickly. It amazes me how different he is from Jaden. For one, Jaden was off of baby food by 5mos. Asher won't eat anything but baby food. He's started eating some things like macaroni and mashed potatoes, but mostly it's baby food. He doesn't even like yogurt. I'm just ready to be done w/making baby food and have him start eating regular stuff. I've been trying to get him to crawl or even scooch, but he has no interest. He's just content to sit there...LOL
Tomorrow we're going to GR again to walk the mall and let Jaden play. I wish our mall had a play area in it b/c Jaden just LOVES the one in GR!! A friend of mine came and gave us some organizational tips for the house. I've got paint to repaint the boys' room, but haven't gotten around to it yet. So, I'm trying to find stuff to organize the house with, and I'll probably end up painting not only the boys' room but the kitchen too. So, maybe my life won't be slowing down....LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Does life EVER slow down? Just when you think it may something else comes along. Oh well, maybe that's a good thing...
I can relate with the all day discipline feeling, thats how its been at the Simpson house lately, very frustrating! I hope your coming back to LAMBS now!
what colors are you doing? for paint i mean? i love decorating...at least when its done and you can look at it, not hte process;)
the boys' room is a bright blue and bright green. the kitchen is going to be a stone/gray color for the walls and white for the trim.
Post a Comment