Asher has been trying to crawl for a while now. He's usally pretty laid back, but he's been wanting to accomplish this. My ped said that we may have to look into physical therapy for him bc he's not pulling up on furniture or walking along furniture yet. I think he's just lazy, but it does worry me some. Anyways, he's been scooching on the floor, but going backwards, which frustrates him. But today, he CRAWLED!! Only, he crawled...backwards..LOL So, he's still frustrated, poor little guy.
We got our Christmas tree up yesterday which is late for us. Normally we go and cut one down, but that just wasn't in the budget this year. I got REALLY lucky and had a lady give me a 7.5ft tree off of freecycle. We got it up and decorated yesterday and that was fun. I unwrapped the ornaments, Jaden handed them to Shaun, and Shaun hung them on the tree. It's really pretty!! I'll have to get a picture post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's a great feeling to watch our little ones accomplish something! Congrats to little Asher!
Post a Comment