5.06.2007

my saturday

I had a good Saturday considering how my week has gone. At 8A, I was at the Westnedge Hill's garage sales w/my mom and sister, and we got some GREAT deals! I was almost as anxious for these garage sales as I am for the day after Thanksgiving sales :) We walked around for about 3 hrs.
Then, I went out to lunch w/my best friend Beth whom I never get to see bc she lives an hour away. We went to Finley's and talked for about 2hrs!! It was such a good time to talk about what's going on in our lives and talk about our children and see which child has hit which stage. Both of ours seem to be in the notty toddler stage..lol
Finally, as if I wasn't gone enough of the day, I went out w/a group of girls from church that I go to a Bible study with. We went to Culvers and sat around talking for 3hrs and then we went and closed down the mall. We also did this thing where we each bought a $5 pair of sandles and blindly traded them w/each other. I got the cutest pair of sandles which of course I had to wear today to church to show off :)
All in all, it was a really great day! I enjoyed the time away from my husband and from the kids (though I did feel bad for not being home w/the kids practically all day), and I enjoyed the time to talk w/friends and just relax. Everyone needs those kinds of days every once in a while!

1 comment:

Susan said...

It was alot of fun on Sat!! I didn't know you were going to the mall too, how fun!! Its a good thing I am such a nice wife and brought Jeff home dinner!!:)

SUE