I FINALLY got the letter saying that my FAFSA was approved. Now, I have to see if there's any online classes left that I can take for my Associates. And, then of course the decision of how many courses I think I can handle. I know I should be able to do at least 2, but I'm thinking I might want to start w/1 since I haven't been to school in.....well, at least 5yrs if not 6yrs. I'm nervous and excited all in one.
Oh, I read the fine print, and I have to be considered PT. My brother is going for the same degree as me, and looks like we'll be taking 2 of the same classes this semester. So that's cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Holly that is sooo exciting that the ball is rolling for you to go back to school! I remember when I started back to get my degree I was a wreck emotionally. One day I thought " I can do this!" and the next day I would think "How am I going to do this?". Some of the best things in life are the things we accomplish when we push past the all of circumstances and fear and go for it!
Nikki...hey!! I'm so glad you found me bc I didn't even know you had a blog. And, you'd left MI b4 I got a chance to say good bye :( I'll have to check out your blog to catch up :)
Post a Comment