So, a week later, I'm finally posting pictures of Jaden's first field trip. They went to the apple orchards. I let Jaden ride the bus which he thought was SO COOL! Asher and I were there waiting for him to get off.



Then we got to go on a hayride and eventually pick apples.



The boys ate the apple skin and all. Jaden even ate the core. Let me tell you, that's the last time I peel and cut an apple for them..lol. 


Then they got to see how apple cider is made. The apples come from outside and get sprayed down. Then they go up the belt and down the machine that crushes them to bits. After that, they pile the chunks on top of each other in layers. The layers get stacked and put underneith a press that squeezes out the cider.






Then it was time to enjoy freshly squeeze apple cider and donuts, and then it was time to go home :(

His next field trip is bowling for Halloween. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it bc I don't think I'll want Asher to come that time, but we'll see.



2 comments:
Looks like he had fun!
This was Kyle (mine a parent) first field trip too! I love that place. :-)
Post a Comment