Today was Jaden's first Christmas program at church. My mom, sisters, brother-in-law, and friend Christine from work all came to watch. It wasn't much. Just 5 songs that really didn't appear to be that well rehearsed, but it was still cute. Then, after we got home, we decorated the Christmas tree. You can tell it was decorated by a 3 & 2 yr old by the final picture bc the majority of the decorations are on the bottom...lol. FINALLY, I was able to add pictures.... and yes, if you can't tell by the last picture, I did cut my hair!
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment