Next week, my boys will be gone all week w/their dad, nana, papaw, and maybe aunt meghan. They are going up north to go skiing. Not sure how thrilled I am w/this idea. My biggest fear w/skiing has always been that I'll break something, and of course, my fear for my children is even more! Plus, I'm afraid that Asher won't like it, as he does w/many things, and the idea of him being in daycare while everyone else is out having fun really really doesn't thrill me. He doesn't even like church nursery unless it's the teachers he knows. I can only imagine how much he'll hate a daycare w/no one that he knows. I just think the boys are too young to be going on a ski trip, but what does mom know? The boys could surprise me. They could love it, do fine, and come home in one piece. Or they could not like it, or at least Asher could not like it, and then I'll feel bad for him.
But, while they are going to be away, mommy is taking the chance to get away herself. I'm being treated to a trip up north of relaxation and tranquility. No schedules (expect for my day at the spa which I don't mind that schedule), no rushing, do whatever you want whenever, sleep as long as you like whenever you like, and just enjoy. I can't wait!
Praying we all have a safe and fun vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment