So, as predicted, my oldest is a born natural athlete. He evidently is in love w/skiing and even won a trophy in a race. Not sure I'm thrilled w/him racing, but he appears to be safe, healthy and happy so that's what matters, right? I'm told that last night they went bowling for Asher bc he's not into skiing nor swimming which is what they do in the evenings. They're coming home tonight, and I'm THRILLED bc I can't wait to see them!! We're taking the boys to see the dinosaur exhibit in GR tomorrow, as more for Asher but both boys like dinosaurs. So, it should have been a pretty full wk for them. Here are some pictures.
I took the boys out for donuts and a carosel ride b4 they went away.





And here's a couple of J skiing


I'll post pictures of the museum later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment