6.08.2009
Carnival Fun
So I was on my way to Outback Saturday night w/Brian, and I saw that they were having a carnival there at the Catholic church. Which, of course, led me to think of the boys and how much fun they'd have. Then I was driving home from church and I saw another one on Gull Rd. So, I called Shaun up to see what his plans were for the day w/the boys. He'd seen it too and was curious how the boys would do but didn't want to take them by themselves. So, I went and picked them up and off to the carnival we went. Jaden had a blast! He could have stayed all day probably but it started to rain so we had to leave. Asher on the other hand needed a nap DESPERATELY. So, while he enjoyed the couple rides he decided to go on, he threw tempers for the rest of the experience and ended up sitting in the van w/me while as punishment while brother finished having fun. I ended up getting a wristband to ride the rides so that I could go w/Asher bc he was just under the height for almost everything, but w/his attitude, I ended up riding more w/Jaden. I had fun as well but realized w/the last ride J and I went on, which is more adultish than for kids, that my body does not respond to rides like it used to. Man, I must be getting old :)









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment