8.29.2010

School

I can't believe I'm about to have a kindergartner! It just not even seem possible. J will be starting a charter school next Tuesday. I think I have pretty much everything he needs. He has to wear a uniform, so I had to go buy a whole new wardrobe for him. Can't say as I was thrilled about that one, but what do you do? j had his check up after the surgery, and they doc said his ear looks great. He goes back in 6wks to take another look at things. Praying for the best!
As for Asher, I'm still hoping to get him into PREP which is Portage's free preschool program. That would begin in October, assuming he gets accepted. He's such a smart little thing! The things he says sometimes amazes me.
Me, I'm doing pretty good. Still wishing I was back to being a SAHM maybe taking a few classes to get a degree, but what do you do? The bills don't stop coming in, so not working isn't an option right now. I did finally get Asher's first disability check, so I was able to get 4 brand new tires put on my van which was MUCH needed! Just taking it day by day :)

No comments: