11.21.2006

9 Months

Wow, not only is Thanksgiving just 2 days away, Christmas is right around the corner, but my baby boy turn 9 months today!!! It's hard to believe it's been that long!! Not much is new w/him other then I think he's getting an ear infection :( He woke up this morning at 6A just screaming, and that's how most of the rest of our day went.
As far as growth or acheivement goes, I don't know how big he's gotten because he doesn't go to the doctor till the end of this month. Along the lines of acheivement, he's done nothing! We call him our little rock because he's round and stationary....LOL He has no desire to do anything, and personally, I'm fine w/that. I'm going to enjoy not having another one to chase around as long as it lasts :)
If you enjoyed the photos, though we're not done messing w/them, you can send shouts out to my bro Wesley!! Doesn't he do a good job?!?!?!!

No comments: