11.06.2006
YAY!!!!
Okay, so I really think you have to be a parent to appreciate this. I've been working w/J for a month or so now on potty training. I'm not pushing anything, but I'll put him on the potty in the mornings to get him used to things. Well, he's told us once and only once that he had to go pee, and actually did go pee in the potty. But, that's been the end of it for quite some time. Well, today, he was in front of me and started grunting. So, I immediately ran him to the bathroom, put him on the potty, and a few minutes later.....he went poopy in the potty!!!! YAY JADEN!!!!! Now, we'll see if it's another month or so b4 we have any more potty break throughs...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
hopefully your experience in potty training 101 will prove to be more successful than mine. Elise has gone both ways in the toilet many times, and also lets us know when she's gone in her diaper by saying she needs a new diaper on: two signs of being ready. but she is being very stubborn. there was one morning that she woke up with a dry diaper and so i tried to get her to go all day(in and out of the bathroom every half hour trying) and she refused to go at all until 3:30pm when i told her she wasn't getting down until she went. I've tried giving candy as a reward if she goes, i've tried a sticker chart...she could care less...
We used the book Tiolet Training in Less than a Day. It literally worked in one day for Kyle at age three years three months. Jake and Allie were earlier so it took a little longer. I also didn't follow it exactly with them. Good luck! And congrats to Jaden for the poopy success.
well, he told Shaun this afternoon that diapers were for the baby, and went into the bathroom to pee!! Who knows how long this will last, but I'm thinking we may have to go get some underwear type things to help speed things up for our big boy :)
Okay, I'm so jealous I could puke! :-) I'm also a little bit happy for you too. Saving the money on diapers would be a big savings!!! Noah, who is now almost 4 and a half still loves his pull-ups. Go figure.
it's not an over night thing...still a work in progress. I am hoping that it will happen sooner vs later though so I can only buy for one in diapers :) he's hit the potty a couple of times since, but we're missing more than hitting :(
Post a Comment