2.17.2007

Got heat?

Well, I'm used to being on the chilly side. We usually keep the furnace low to save on money and a space heater in the livingroom during the day while the boys are up. But, when they go to bed, off goes the heater, and the house gets a chill. Well, about a week ago, around 11P, I realize that my nose is ICE! So, I go see what the house is set at. It's set at 62...normal, but the house is at 50! I call my dad, and after about a half an hour, he gets it working again. So, it's fixed, right?....WRONG Thursday, I realize that my nose is ice again and go check. The house is at 55. Time to call dad again. He fixes it, leaves, and like 5mins later, it isn't working again. :( So, I call him, but he says it will have to wait till the next day so he can buy a new part. So, we sleep using the space heaters all night to keep us warm and go straight to my parent's in the morning for some HEAT! It is finally fixed....I HOPE! Got heat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

burzzzzzzzzzz.......sounds very cold. I hope it stays fixed too.