2.01.2007

it's the little things

So, the boys have been fighting colds all winter. No surprise there. Well, bc Jaden has allergies, he has trouble fighting off the colds, and they usually turn into sinus infections and/or ear infections. Well, he's had a cold, and a couple of days ago, I noticed he had eye boogers. So, I decided it was time to take him into the doctors. I didn't realize it, but we had been there in December for the same thing. He gets cleared up for like a week, and then he's back w/his cold. So, she gave me Augmentin like he always gets, and then we talked about his allergies. When we first diagnosed him w/allergies, we put him on rhinocort, but it is MAD expensive! So, since we couldn't afford it, they put him on nasonex. Well, the nasonex is obviously not doing him any good, so she wanted me to put him on rhinocort. I told her that we just couldn't afford it, though obviously I want to do what's best for my son and his health! So, she gave me THREE bottles of samples and told me when I run out to come get more!!! Praise God that He takes care of even the little things!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's awesome Holly!! I hope your little ones feel better soon too!!!
Me being sick on Tuesday was why I wasn't at Bible Study...

Holly said...

I wasn't there Tuesday night either. We had family night instead.