9.03.2007

Labor Day

Today we spent the day together as a family, just the 3 of us. I was hoping to sleep in, but the boys were awake at 6:30. I did not get them up that early bc that's WAY too early to get up when you don't have to, but sleeping in is something we didn't do...LOL After morning naps, I packed up most of their lunch, picked up chicken nuggets on the way, and we were off to the park. Asher hasn't been feeling well all weekend. The gastro virus that he had a while back flared up again...grrrr. But, he is starting to feel better, and I think he enjoyed himself.

Here's some of the boys playing...





Jaden playing in the water and Asher contently watching...


Jaden drenched...

Asher is mad at me bc I took him stroller and all through the water...LOL

Jaden had me take off his shirt bc it was "ucky"...

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like a fun day!! Hope your well!
SUE

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a fun day!!

Holly said...

It was a fun day...we needed it! And, I'm starting to feel better.