9.16.2007

life

Let's see here.....I didn't get anymore painting done on the boys' room. I'm not sure what I did on Tuesday, but Wednesday I spent the day w/my mom. I didn't want to paint on Thursday bc I didn't want there to be paint fumes left when they went to bed that night. I had to get out the winter clothes this week bc it got down in the 60's. I also cleaned my van bc it's up for sale. I can tell the transmission is getting worse. It's starting to slip just in regular driving, and occassionally, it doesn't want to shift gears. Plus, it's making a new noise that I can't tell if it's the trans or the engine. I'm just hoping to get a okay amount so that I can get a decent car. I've decided not to get a van bc my sister doesn't plan on going back to work. If I'm not watching my neice & nephew, even though I PREFER a van, I really could save money by getting a car. I cut my hair. Nothing drastic, or at least I didn't think so. I've gotten so many comments on it though. Even costumers at M&M have noticed my hair cut! I don't have a picture, or I'd share.
This week at church, Pastor Cummings started a series on Jonah. It's amazing how much I didn't know or realize from what is presented as such a simple story. I love how he brings history into the text, and he brings fresh insight to things. I have a feeling it's going to be a really good series!
Jaden's new thing is "what are you doing?", and Asher's new thing is "what's that?". I'm constantly getting bombarded w/questions. Asher is really starting to talk more, it just amazes me....Jaden too! Recently, I think the two of them have just been changing over night. Jaden loves watching Veggie Tales, which he calls "movie tales", and Asher loves reading books! He's constantly on my lap w/books for me to read to him. Jaden is doing well w/potty training except we can't seem to get him to tell us when he has to poop. He tells us any other time though. I know it'll come w/time, but I just wish that time would come sooner vs later :)
Well, that's pretty much it for us. I'm throwing in a picture of Asher from Saturday. I just thought the outfit looked really good on him...plus he's just a cutie! Hope everyone else is well and feel free to leave me a note!!

No comments: