
10.13.2007
Hair Cuts
I got Jaden and Asher's hair cut today. I couldn't believe how long Asher's hair really was! You can't tell bc it curls up in the back, but when it's straight, it was all the way down to his back. I couldn't believe it! Here are some after pictures. He was on the run, so I took what I could get. I told him to say "cheese", and he goes "Eeeeee" LOL...SO CUTE!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
what about jaden's hair??
How cute:) What are the boys gonna be for Haloween? Do they like star wars? Asher would make a great Yoda.
Jaden's hair looks as it always does. That's the most I've ever cut off of Asher's hair
Jaden was Yoda last year, and Asher was Darth. This year, Jaden is going to be Thomas, and Asher is going to be a chicken (which btw he looks SO cute as...lol)
Post a Comment