I just got a call to do my drug test for the post office position. The lady said it was the 1st step to being hired...I'm doing a happy dance right now! It's a full time night position. It's a dollar more an hr then what I make right now. It doesn't give me benefits, but I don't get benifits right now. But, once I'm in, I can take the test to be a perminant FT employee which would give me benefits.
In other news, Jaden is being changed on his meds. We're going to try zyrtec as soon as my ped gets my insurance to accept it. I have a big dislike for insurance right now! Our insurance was changed from BCN to BCBS w/out me knowing about it. So, now I have to hope that all my bills are going to be covered under the new insurance as I resubmit everything.
I think we're going to take the boys to the zooboo tonight, so I should have some pictures to share later on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ugh insurance companies really are a pain. Doctors won't do certain things b/c of malpractice suits or insurance costs and insurance companies sure don't care about helping... Hope it will all work out!
Congrats on the job!! I hope you are able to get it!! Will keep you in my prayers!
good luck! i hope u get the job!
looks like things are starting to go your way!
I don't want to get my hopes up about the job just yet bc part of me says, w/all the crap in my life, getting the job would just be too good of a thing to happen. But, I really pray that I do get it bc my family could use it!!
Post a Comment