2.15.2008

Filed

Yep, after months of procrastination, I finally filed the divorce papers. I'm not sure what I feel right now. I don't regret my decision. Shaun and I have discussed it MANY times, and we're not going to be able to work through things. We've both moved on and know it's just not going to work. But, it still doesn't make going through this any easier. I feel for my boys. I feel for the kind of life they're going to have going from one parent to the other. But, part of me knows that it will be better in a way bc maybe they'll be able to see a healthier side of mommy and daddy (I hope and pray!). They still have a mommy and daddy that love them w/all their hearts, and hopefully we'll be able to show them how to get along even when things don't go the way you planned!
Please just continue to keep us all in your prayers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope things turn out well!

Anonymous said...

How's this for honest. You are a joke. You lie and tell stories trying to make yourself look good. You suck other people dry. For Ex: The stuff you took from the church at x-mas. You were worried about your kids haveing only 2 presents, when you really should have been teaching them the real meaning of x-mas. You took charity that some other family probably really could use. A family that really needed it. You sicken me!!!!! If all this isn't true then why don't you let everyone else read this and let them be the judge. I bet your even on welfare. Am I right? When you're perfectly capable of finding Full-time employment, all the time. Not just tax season.

Holly said...

You want to know the truth? Here it is. I'm NOT perfect! Wow, glad I got that off my chest. I've said MANY times that my marriage not working is both Shaun's and my fault. Yes, I have a boyfriend, and I'm not ashamed of it. Shaun and I haven't been together for 8mos now. The boys aren't confused by all they their "uncles" bc they only know Brian as a friend whom they've seen during the day time, like 3 times in total if that. And, if you ask Jaden was Christmas was about, he would tell you it was about Jesus' birthday. He knew that's why we gave and received presents. And, as for me working and being on welfare. Yes, I do get food stamps so that my children have food to eat, so shoot me! Had I not been fired from M&M "bc they can", I would have been working FT hours. And, I apply for jobs DAILY. I applied for 6 just yesterday. I check two job sites daily along w/checking websites occassionally to see if maybe they didn't post on the job sites. I've had 2 interviews w/in the last month, but sadly, the economy is BAD and everyone is looking for a job right now! I made $7000 total last year. I'm bringing home $300 every two weeks, and my mortgage alone is $636. So, if it sickens you that I am moving on in my life, trying to keep my children fed with foodstamps, and am trying to find a job DESPERATELY, then so be it! And, if this is my sister, whom I'm guessing it is bc you know stuff that I haven't posted to anyone, then I'm sorry you feel this way about your sister, but I could care less what you think about my life in your holier than thow 15yr old perspective. If this isn't my sister and it's some other Jenny whom i have no clue about, than sorry and I'm happy to be wrong!