preparing his bear for the wall at preschool

heading out the door

about to walk int

first day standing w/teacher Denise

no, I want to stay at preschool w/brother!

As you can see, Asher wasn't that thrilled about leaving brother at preschool. He wasn't happy this morning either but less unhappy than the first time. We've had a good time just hanging out together. I'm kinda glad we get this time. I had a yr w/just Jaden, but Asher has never had just mommy. So, it's kinda nice to be able to share this time w/him. I am trying to think of things that we can do to make him feel less left out. Maybe we'll do a story time at the local library?



3 comments:
wow, preschool....they grow so fast! Good luck with it all, it's a big step!
He's enjoying it! I need to find something for Asher to get involved w/now :)
Chase and I are doing a tumbling class tuesday mornings 9-9:45 at Borgess. We start tomorrow, I hope it's fun!
Post a Comment