9.01.2008

Labor Day

So, for some odd reason my family has changed the labor day tradition of doing a cook out and hanging out as a family to going to Michigan Adventure. While Jaden may enjoy it, Asher would hate it and then there's always the issue of money. So, for the second year in a row, the boys and I have spent labor day by ourselves. I thought about taking them to the movies but there was nothing new out that they could see. I thought about taking them to the beach, but Asher would have hated that as well. So, I decided to take them to the Rivertown Mall. They both enjoy the indoor play area so off to GR we went.

we're here




and they're off









say cheese



I got some really good deals on shirts which may complete the boys' wardrobes for fall/winter. The boys had pretzels for lunch which is one of their favorite things to do. I had an orange julious which I miss. It was a pretty good day.

we're home


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pershaps you and the boys will be able to join your family next year for the family events, the boys will be a year older and able to enjoy the park