I can't even believe I'm saying those words bc I can't believe it's that time of year already! I've been trying to work a few gifts in w/each grocery shopping trip. A few dollars here, a few dollars there. I can't wait for Black Friday shopping though!!! That's probably when I'll buy for the family member I drew and finish out whatever is left. I've already got a few things for Jaden, and I've FINALLY found something I think Asher will like. He's into dinosaurs really big right now. My mom got him a set of dinosaurs at TRU that I'd been thinking of getting him, so that idea was out. But, I think I'm going to get him one of those leapster books that reads along w/a wand to help them learn. He loves books too, and the little boy is smarter than smart. So, I think it's something he'd enjoy. I've already got ideas for the nephews and neice, well at least the little ones. No clue what to get Micah yet but something will come to me.
I may not get laid off this year. My boss is trying to work it out so I can stay on. Course, not sure how that's gonna work bc currently she'd need me to work days which I can't do bc I can't afford daycare. But, she said she's trying to work out the kinks. I was looking forward to time off w/the boys to have complete freedom, but the bank account will appreciate me not going off of work.
Jaden is liking preschool, might even be making some girlfriends..lol :) The teacher said he was so cute out on the playground holding the hands of two little girls...awww! He was telling me today that it was Tuesday and that I needed to take him to preschool. We still don't have our days of the week down yet :P
Asher is my Jackal & Hyde. He can be as sweet as pie, and then the next minute you'd swear he's demon possessed. He can be my lover, but then he can be my monster. I'm hoping he'll potty train soon so that he too can start preschool. I'm thinking I'll do a day when they both go together and then have them each go a day seperate. That way mommy can get a me day (YAY), and I can have one on one w/them as well.
Well, that's about it for now. Nothing profound to say and no huge news. Hope everyone has a great holiday season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment