11.27.2008

THANK YOU MISS ANONYMOUS

So last year, my tires were bad. I can't count how many 180s I did and usually I wasn't even going over 30mph. I'd be going straight down the road and next thing I knew I'd be facing on coming traffic. Once, I actually took out the driver side of my car. Thankfully, it was the side that had already been dented...lol I was NOT looking forward to this winter bc if they were bad last year, you can only imagine how they are this winter. So today, I checked my mail bc I knew I had some netflix waiting for me. Along w/my netflix, there was an anonymous letter w/$200 and a note that said "buy tires". So I am finally getting new tires!! THANK YOU GOD and THANK YOU MISS ANONYMOUS!!! (I'm pretty sure I know who you are.)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I officially have 4 new tires!!