I FINALLY have my internet back. A lot has happened. I went to Chicago w/Brian for my belated bday present, the verdict is in on my dad's sentencing for the abuse on Jaden, we celebrated the 4th of July, and the boys and I had a day at the beach. I don't have the 4th of July nor the day at the beach pics downloaded yet, so I'll just share the Chicago trip. I had a BLAST! It was the first time I'd been to Chicago for anything other than taking the boys to the aquarium. We did a lot of walking and saw a lot of cool things. We went to the Cheesecake Factory a couple times, and I learned that I actually do like cheesecake. We went to Navy Pier a few times. We went up the John Hancock Observatory. Mostly we just walked and walked. By the end of the weekend, I was exhausted but SO glad I got away. Here are some of the pictures I took. Hope you enjoy. let's go the view from our first room in which the a/c didn't work very well the view from our 2nd room where we finally had working a/c just walking around from the John Hancock Observatory the start of day 2 the park Navy Pier us
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment