I FINALLY made it to 30!! Who would have thought that in 30yrs I would have lived through SO MUCH?!! I know I've said it before, but I sometimes wonder how I made it. Only by the grace of God, I can tell you that!
So what do my 30s hold for me?? The possibilities are endless! A college degree for sure, maybe a new husband, hopefully my little girl, a house w/a fenced in backyard, and maybe even foster children. I honestly don't know what all God has in store, but that's what's on my heart.
And hopefully some healing not only for myself but for my family. I say all the time, there isn't a single person who came out of my home growing up who doesn't need counseling. What that healing will look like? I don't know. Chances are, it won't look like the majority of my family thinks it should look like. What I do know is, that you can't change people or make them want to change, you can only change yourself. So my 30's will be a continuation of me working on myself, and hopefully becoming more of the mother/friend/person I want to be.
Bye bye 20's, you will not be missed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment