6.27.2006
4 Months Old
Asher actually turned 4mos last week, but we just had his check up today. He weighs 16.10lbs and is 24.25ins long, short and fat...LOL I had been wanting to talk w/the doctor about his pooping issue. TMI, he's been having problems going for a month now. About every 5 days, I'd have to go digging for poop as I called it w/the thermometer up his butt. GROSS!! I'd fed him prunes, nothing. I'd done karyo syrup bottles, still nothing. So, Saturday I started karyo syrup AND prune juice bottles, figured I'd go double wammy on him, STILL nothing. So, we get to the peds, and I'm telling the nurse all about his issues. She no sooner walks out the door, and he starts letting off some WICKED farts. Yep, you guessed it, he poops! Kids can be like your car as a teenager. It needs fixing, so you have dad take a look at it. Dad takes a look, and it's majically fixed...(what ya gonna do...lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment