6.25.2006

I'm Adicted

That's the 1st step, right, admitting it? Yes, I'm addicted to the computer. Oh, I have good reasons. This is my life-line. I don't go to work (again, my choice and I'm not complaining about it!), but that means I don't have regular adult interaction. I come here to get on my chat line and talk to adults. To get on here and interact w/adults. To email and write back and forth w/adults. On days that Shaun is home, I get on only to check emails or sometimes, I don't get on at all. Or, on days that I'm out w/family, I find that I don't get on here much if at all.
Tonight, I got off line, so that I could get some stuff done around the house. I did a load of laundry, picked up the livingroom; I even vacuumed. Me personally, I could care less about what my house looks like. I don't want it to be dirty, but I don't mind it being messy. To me, it just means it's lived in. But, I know my neat freak husband will appreciate coming home to a picked up livingroom. I hope he knows I love him b/c I didn't do it for me!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Yeah, where do we go for the 12-step program for internet addictions? Especially now that we have cable internet, I'm on here a lot more than I used to be.

Congrats on the blog! It's so fun to see your boys and hear how you're doing. Isn't this the best hardest job you've ever had?? Don't you long for naps that last for eternity?

Keep updating and I'll be checkin' on ya, babe!
jr

Holly said...

Motherhood is more then I ever thought it would be in the good and bad sense. It amazes me how I can look at one of the boys and be brought to tears b/c of the love I feel, yet be so frustrated just a second later. Jaden is SUPER curious translation, he gets into EVERYTHING. Asher is still a tad colicky and VERY high maintence. You'd think one would prepare you for the next, but they're SO different. I can't imagine what my next one will hold?!

Jeannie said...

For real, girl. I've got 3 very different guys, but that makes it fun and interesting.

Holly said...

Shaun got on a read this. He said it's nice to know I admit being addicted....lol