I'm working on getting Asher to get to bed earlier. He's my night owl and late sleeper. He'll stay up till 11P and sleep till 11A. While it's nice to be able to sleep in, I know we need to be getting up earlier. I've given up on him and thumb sucking. He's SO determined to suck his thumb! I keep pushing the pacifier, which he does take at times, but his favorite is his thumb. Jaden has started using his thumb too, but I'm nipping that in the butt
THAT's just what I need...NOT! Well, I should do some more laundry and pick up Jaden's mess now that he's in bed.




1 comment:
I am so excited you have joined the blog world! It's fun to be able to keep tabs on people though here...i know that jeanie, holly grate, connie, erin, and will are all a part of this fun little world. i have links to most of these people on my page. Check 'em out!
Post a Comment