HOlly!!!! Let me know if you get this, i don't have a current phone number for you, but we are all getting together at kevin and connie's on wed, dec. 26th around 6pm to hang out and eat. Kids are welcome, no schedule or anything, just whatever we feel like doing. feel free to bring whatever snack type food you like
Erin- I'm not sure if Shaun will have the boys till the 27th or if he'll be bringing them in that night, so I'll just have to see. Thanks for letting me know though.
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
5 comments:
HOlly!!!! Let me know if you get this, i don't have a current phone number for you, but we are all getting together at kevin and connie's on wed, dec. 26th around 6pm to hang out and eat. Kids are welcome, no schedule or anything, just whatever we feel like doing. feel free to bring whatever snack type food you like
I am sure it will go well. My prayers are with you..keep us posted
Erin- I'm not sure if Shaun will have the boys till the 27th or if he'll be bringing them in that night, so I'll just have to see. Thanks for letting me know though.
Holly
So sorry that Jaden isn't feeling good and is still having ear issues. Caroline is on that route and its no fun!!
Sue Simpson
well, this is Jaden's 2nd battle w/this. just frustrating bc I'd hoped one set would have done the trick.
Post a Comment