2.10.2008
Substitute Mom
Ok, I LOVE motherhood. My babies are the joys of my life, but there are some moments when I wish I could tag in a substitute mommy. Like, today, when Jaden puked all over my couch and through the halls to the bathroom (sorry, should have warned TMI). That's one of the moments when I would have LOVED for someone else to play mommy. I must say, out of all the things that come along w/motherhood, real throw up is the worst! I can handle spit up as infants, and even really bad poopy diapers are do-able. He was sick two nights ago, but he'd been puke free for a day, so I totally wasn't expecting it. And they both got their flue shots this year! I really hope my buddy gets feeling better soon, for his sake and selfishly for mine too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Chase had the puling flu this past week too. I got him up one morning and he had puked in his bed and I never heard him! I felt horrible. It was our first bout with the flu with him, no fun for sure!
I totally feel for you..I HATE puking when its out of the mouths of babes!
Sue
ew, anna's first real food puke was on her birthday. it was disgusting. and so sad! she just looked confused for a second, and then blah, there it was, over and over. she just cried in between, looking at me like, 'what's happening to me? why aren't you doing something about it?' :(
Post a Comment