5.27.2008
Ped GI
Asher's pediatrician called this afternoon to tell me that they'd finally gotten Asher into the Ped GI. It had been so long, that I figured they'd forgotten about it, and since his poop issues seem to be done, I wasn't worried about it. I told them that Asher seems to be back to normal and asked if they thought he still needed to go. They said he did since one of his liver tests came back high both times he had blood drawn. So, he goes to the Ped GI on June 6th. Not sure if it will turn out to be nothing or if there really is an underlying issue that still hasn't been dealt with. I guess, when it comes to my kid's health, I'd rather be safe than sorry. So, we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment