4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. cashier
2. teller
3. staff assistant
4. accounts receivable
4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. 27 Dresses
3. Save the Last Dance
4. Miss Congeniality
4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Beaufort, SC
2. Kalamazoo, MI
3. Oshtemo, MI
4. Portage, MI
4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. House
2. Top Chef
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. A Baby Story
4 Places I have Been:
1. The Mall of America
2. Germany/Italy/Austria
3. California
4. Hawaii
4 People who email me regularly:
1. freecycle
2.
3.
4.
4 of my favorite foods:
1. salmon
2. steak
3. spagetti
4. chocolate
4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Australia
2. Ireland
3. Canada
4. Kentucky
4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. finalizing the divorce (not happy, but just to be done w/all the stress)
2. getting a van
3. Black Friday shopping
4. hopefully selling the house!!
4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
1. Tami
2. Erin
3. Heather
4. Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment