Jaden has had a rough morning. Ironically, we'd just gone to his allergy/asthma specialist yesterday, and he'd asked how well Jaden had been doing. Course, Jaden has been doing well since we started him on the breathing treatments. Well, then last night I heard him starting to cough, and the first thing out of his mouth this morning was "mommy, I need my medicine bc I don't want to get sick." Two minutes later, he puked :( Then, a bit later, he puked again...poor little man! We'd left his mouth piece at my mom's yesterday, so we had to go get it this morning. But, after he finally got his full treatment in, this is how I found him minutes later....

I hope he feels better when he wakes up!!
2 comments:
he didn't wake up feeling better...little man is sick :(
Aww poor buddy! No fun being sick when it's nice outside!! Hope he feels better soon!!!
Post a Comment