6.27.2008

Full-Time

So, last week I started FT at TruGreen. I now work 1-9 everyday at every other Saturday although I'm told next week they're going to change my schedule AGAIN. I was told that w/the promotion to FT that I would also be getting a raise, but I am not. She told me last week that my raise was denied by the head guy. So, I am currently doing 3 other people's work along w/mine and not getting paid any more for it. So, what are the upsides to this job?? Well, it is in the evenings which is what I wanted. Though, now that I'm FT, I think if it weren't for daycare, I'd rather work days. I feel like all I see of the boys is to get them up and feed them breakfast and then it's off to Mimi's. Course, when school starts back up, I'm not sure what I'll do bc I'll have a 3hr window w/out a babysitter. So, at that point, it would make more sense to go days. I should be getting insurance which is good bc I'm currently waiting for the results from my check up at the Gyno (I'll cover that later). I enjoy the people I work w/which is always a bonus!! It's just, I haven't worked FT since shortly after having Jaden, and I don't think I'm adjusting well.
I already semi-mentioned it but I am waiting for the results from my Gyno to see what is happening. If things have stayed the same or gotten better (which is what we're praying for), I will go back in 3mos, just another reason why I need insurance. But, if things have gotten worse, I will go for surgery as soon as insurance allows. Bc here soon, I will no longer have insurance due to the fact that Shaun will be changing jobs. Course, it would have ended in a month regardless bc things would be finalized, but now I'm losing it even sooner.
I got my hair cut...sorry Brian!

I tried my hardest to grow it out, and for me, it is still pretty long. But w/summer here, the legnth w/the heat was just killing me.
As for the boys...I have preschool lined up for Jaden, just have to pick what days I want him to go. I'm really excited about this for him! As far as his health, he's doing SO much better than he was b4 being diagnosed w/asthma. He's enjoying being able to go outside and play and ride his bike. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff :P I'd still like to get him into a swimming class or gymnastics but we'll see.
Asher is doing good. Stubborn like his mommy, but look into those beautiful brown eyes and you'll forget all about it..lol. He definitely can be a lover bc he loves to randomly come give me hugs & kisses, but the kid has an ornary streak in him too. He still only counts up to 13, but I think he's pretty much through the alphabet now. He just amazes me how much he knows.
Well, I think that's most of what's been going on in our lives. I'm just trying to keep making it day by day, and praying that God will continue to lead and that I will listen.

No comments: