Alright, I think I finally found a preschool that not only has everything I wanted, but at an affordable price! A lot of the places I was finding did daycare full time and preschool was like an after thouht to them, not to mention they were way too expensive. I checked into our local school, and the AM was already full, which is what we needed. Plus the other preschools made you pick Tue/Thur or Mon/Wed/Fri which isn't that big of a deal, but w/Shaun's current schedule, Tue/Thur wasn't the best option.
Then I found the Lighthouse Preschool at Portage United Free Methodist and knew this is where I wanted him. They will teach him is letters and numbers. By the end of the year, he will know how to recognize and spell his name. He'll have snack and play time, plus they do monthly field trips. I want to find out which days they do chapel bc I'd like to make sure he goes on that day. I'm just really happy that I found this place, and I'm now SO excited for him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment