6.29.2008

Jake

So, when I found out I was preggo w/Jaden, I was searching the internet for answers to some questions I was having and happened on a pregnancy chat line. I really didn't get into it that much. One, bc I went on bedrest shortly after finding it, and two, bc I felt like an outsider at first bc most of them had been chatting since the beginning of their pregnancies. Then, after I had Jaden, I ventured back to the site and found that they were still there and still talking w/each other, so I joined in. Since then we've started several other boards and even split boards. But out of it all, I've made some friends. One of the girls on the board, Rachel, lives in BC. We got to know each other well bc her daughter was very sick her first yr of life and spent a lot of time in Bronson where I worked at the time. We've actually hung out several times outside of the hospital and get along well. Then there's a girl, Miranda, that lives in Indiana. The first time I met her, Andrea, another girl from our board had drove from Ohio to stay and meet Miranda. They called me one day and gave me like a 3hr heads up to come meet them at the IN zoo. So, I went and the three of us had a lot of fun. Well, Miranda had a little boy, Jake Allen, this week, so I decided to go visit. I convinced Brian to come along w/me so that I didn't have to drive my car that far bc I don't trust it and got a babysitter for the boys bc I didn't want them to be too much around the baby. We had a good visit. Her little boy is adorable. As if I wasn't wanting another baby already, I for sure want another one now...though I'd like a girl for once :P Anyways, here's two pictures that I convinced Brian to take for me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww! how adorable! glad you had fun :]