If you have no idea who Levi is, Levi would have been our 3rd child. I wasn't out of my 1st trimester when I lost the baby, but I knew from the day of conception that I was pregnant and was thrilled at the thought of another baby. Shaun and i had picked out the name Levi. I was thinking Levi Ann for a girl and Levi Guy for a boy. Unfortunately, I got pregnant 6mos after Asher, and I was the only one around me who was happy about the baby, and probably the only one who mourned Levi as well. My body just wasn't ready to carry another child.
I already have 2 tattoos. I have the boys' initials on my shoulder

and I have a little boy w/two butterflies (1 for each boy) on my shoulder


the tattoe I wanted for Levi was

what it turned out to be was

I got it around my ankle. It's green bc Levi would have been born in May and it's birthstone would be green. The guy did a really good job! It took me 3 tattoo shops to find someone who could do it. It was a long day, but I'm really happy the first shop turned me around. The 2nd shop told me the truth about it and sent me to a very talented man whom I will return to, just not anytime soon :P



No comments:
Post a Comment