I wanted to cry and puke when I heard that not only did Obama get elected but Proposal 2 was passed! It literally was shaking!!
I think people heard the word "change", saw someone young, and thought, he must be the way to go. I really do think a lot of people will regret their decision w/in the next 4yrs. I'm scared to see what we just allowed to happen to our country!!!
Hey, I like your new background...it looks cool. I too felt a strong sense of responsibility and honor when voting this time. I don't know what shifted in my thinking but I knew I had to for me my kids and the many who had sacrificed so i could exercise the right to. I stayed up late and woke up early and I felt sick to my stomach. Everyone in the office that day was more subdue than usual. I guess we need to pray even more. This was also my first election without my dad...he always had very good insight into politics and such since he worked for a political and social group. Anyway...I miss seeing you and the boys.
we need to pray like we've never prayed b4 especially w/the democrats having majority in senate and congress. who's gonna stop Obama if he tries to pass stuff we know he has a history of voting for??? i am very very scared for the future and i've never felt this way b4 after an election!
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
4 comments:
This stupid election just hit me hard core... I am glad I voted b/c I have a right to complain but feel like I wasted time....
I wanted to cry and puke when I heard that not only did Obama get elected but Proposal 2 was passed! It literally was shaking!!
I think people heard the word "change", saw someone young, and thought, he must be the way to go. I really do think a lot of people will regret their decision w/in the next 4yrs. I'm scared to see what we just allowed to happen to our country!!!
Hey, I like your new background...it looks cool. I too felt a strong sense of responsibility and honor when voting this time. I don't know what shifted in my thinking but I knew I had to for me my kids and the many who had sacrificed so i could exercise the right to. I stayed up late and woke up early and I felt sick to my stomach. Everyone in the office that day was more subdue than usual. I guess we need to pray even more. This was also my first election without my dad...he always had very good insight into politics and such since he worked for a political and social group. Anyway...I miss seeing you and the boys.
we need to pray like we've never prayed b4 especially w/the democrats having majority in senate and congress. who's gonna stop Obama if he tries to pass stuff we know he has a history of voting for??? i am very very scared for the future and i've never felt this way b4 after an election!
Post a Comment