I wasn't sure if we'd be able to use our passes that night or how late the park would be open, but we were allowed and it was open till 10 giving us 1hr of swim time. Charity and I took the boys while my mom relaxed back in the room. At first Asher didn't want to do much but we did finally get him to go down the tubes w/us. He was SO CUTE! He absolutely loved it, but he had to cover his eyes...lol They were tired little people w/it being such a late night and swimming...
Today we woke up bright and early so we could get in swimming and shopping. My mom came w/to take pictures. Of course, then Asher wanted to do the park w/Mimi, and Mimi didn't wear her swim suit bc she was just planning on taking pictures. So it took us a while to get Asher back into the water park, but eventually he was having fun.
BEFORE we convinced him to swim w/out Mimi
Asher wouldn't look at the camera
Around 10:30 we went back to the room to give the boys a snack before having to check out of the room by 11:00. Asher didn't want to go back swimming so he went shopping w/Mimi for a bit, and Charity and I took J back to the park. We were there for about another hour and a half and then called it a day. We met my mom and Asher and went to lunch at the Blue Gate. I LOVE their food there! I for sure didn't stick w/in my sparkpeople guidelines this weekend..lol After lunch we went shopping. We found this fabric shop that had THE CUTEST fabrics EVER!!! I've never seen such cute fabrics. I mean, I could have bought some of almost everything in there, and the store was huge! The boys got to ride the carosel and had some candy and popcorn. I really was surprised that they didn't fall asleep on the ride home bc they were for sure tired! They were cranky while shopping, but not too bad. J didn't want to walk bc he was tired, but he's SO HEAVY to push. And, Asher wanted to walk but was touching everything, so we made him ride. All in all, we all had a lot of fun! Might even do it again soon which I know the boys would love :)
Shortly after I got back, I met up w/Miss Theresa, my friend Christine (both co-workers) and Christine's SO Kenni. We went to Firekeepers just to check it out. We'd been hearing all sorts of things from people, and well, curiousity killed the cat :) I lost $40, $20 mine and $20 Miss Theresa's. It just wasn't my night :( But my good friend Christine was on fire w/the $20 Miss Theresa gave her and shared $20 of her winnings w/me. So, I walked away w/out winning and while I lost, walked away w/exactly what I walked in with.
Afterwards we went to Don Pablos for dinner. I'd been there once before and had really enjoyed the food. So since we weren't too far away, we all liked it, and we don't go there very often, we decided to head there for dinner. The food was good, but the company was better! We had a lot of fun, and closed down the restaurant just talking.
Not sure what the boys and I will do on Monday, but I think even if we just sit at home and do nothing, that we had a great weekend already!!



No comments:
Post a Comment