7.26.2006

4 Years

Tomorrow, Shaun and I will have been married for 4 years, hard to believe!!! I got Shaun a leather coat that looks REALLY good on him, originally $300 for only $50 at the outlet mall, and he got me a necklaces w/a heart locket that says mom on it. We're going to go out to dinner tomorrow, not sure where, come back and feed Asher b/c he won't take a bottle and then we're going to go see a movie, I think, You , Me and Dupree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Trav and i just celebrated 2 years on monday. Sounds like a good evening..simple but still fun! I have been meaning to call you to get together. We should go walking, i need to get this pooch off!

Anonymous said...

Hey, about the cottage...we did invite Aaron and Beth, i hope they can come. Travis(my travis:)) cannot make it though :( Because he has not been at his job long, he cannot get it off...but Chase and i will be there. I hope that you guys come!

Anonymous said...

come to the cottage. we'll wrestle. ha.

Holly said...

walks work 4 me, i try to do all 7mi of the centinial park once a week! not losing any weight yet, but hoping.

Excellent Parent said...

Thats a good deal!! Congradulations!!