7.11.2006

Still waiting...

Well, we're still waiting to hear if our house is going to sell. The suspense is KILLING me! We've gone to see an apartment, which was okay. In our price range, I guess beggers can't be choosers. If we want something nicer, we'll probably have to go to Coldwater b/c I'm not seeing any extra money flowing in any time soon. My pacifier clips are selling, but not enough to make a see-able profit off of :( I could possibly have a one year old to babysit once the school year starts back up again, but I don't want to hang everything on a possibility. Hopefully we'll hear something soon, and God will show us His will, not ours. I can say that I REALLY REALLY want to stay in Kzoo b/c it's SO nice to have family close by. When Jaden has me at my wits in, we go to grandma's. When I need a quick babysitter, we go to grandma's. When I don't feel like cooking, we go to grandma's...LOL I'm really gonna miss that if we have to move to Coldwater!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»