7.26.2006
Vacation
Well, Shaun got a much needed vacation that started last Thursday, and ends tomorrow. Jaden has LOVED having his daddy home. We went to my in-law's condo in AuGres for the wkend and had a lot of fun. They bought Jaden a cute outfit that he actually wore today (I should have taken pictures). Asher was really good. I think he's an outdoors baby like his big brother, so he's more relaxed when we go on vacations b/c we spend a lot of time outdoors. We went to the outlet mall in Birch Run on Monday, and I went to the outlet mall in Michigan City, In today. Between the two trips, I've got Jaden set for the next size clothing pretty much. Now, I just need to find him some shoes. It's been a nice relaxing week!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment