7.26.2006

Jaden

I know it's the age, but Jaden has become QUITE the challenge. He's got such a strong personality (no clue WHERE he gets that from...lol). I know mostly it's curiosity that gets him into most of the trouble, but trouble he is non-the-less. I've struggled finding a way to punish him. My parents always spanked us, so that's what I did first w/him (and still do on occassion). But, he's like me, and basically says "bring it on mom!". Well, I've seen people do time-outs and always thought they were useless, but I figured it worth a try. So, I started doing time-outs, and he is responding REALLY well!!! I'm SO PROUD!!!! I know from experience what it's like to have uncontrollable family members, and I don't want my son to be like that. I know he's a boy, and he'll never be perfect, but I hope one day someone will tell me what a well-behaved child I have!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»