7.28.2007

A Day Out!

I FINALLY got together w/my best friend Beth. She lives an hr away, and btwn me watching my nephew, working at nights, and her watching the kids that she watches, we find it hard to get together. But, after like a month of planning, we finally made a play date for the boys and a get together for us moms. The kids had so much fun together. We really didn't have to do much discipling bc they really did play VERY well together, which made both of us very happy :)
Here are some pictures from our day. This is her son Travis, isn't he a cutie???

Here's Jaden and then the three of them together:


Then after lunch, we took them outside to play while us moms sat in the glider and relaxed :)


They got hot so we filled the little pool, which of course Asher was too afriad to go in....lol

Look at the diaper on Travis...LOL...he was having such a hard time walking, it was TOO CUTE!

It was the most fun we've had in a while. I'm SO GLAD that Beth and I were finally able to get together, I needed this...love you Beth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww the pictures are too CUTE!! Travis is a cutie!