7.09.2007

Didn't Go

Yesterday, I didn't go to church :( I got the boys from Shaun in the morning, and they were tired, needing a nap. So, we went home and I put them down. Last week, I went back to LLC bc I thought I had nursery. I thought about going to Resurrection yesterday, but I thought since I didn't go last week and won't be going back next week, that I just wouldn't go. Next week, I'm going to start trying out Richland Bible Church. My sister goes there along w/a bunch of people from my church b4 LLC. After trying out RBC for a month or so, I'm going to try Agape church. It will be interesting to see what happens. I've really really enjoyed RLC, but I want to make sure where I pick is where I want to stay. I don't like church shopping. I really wish LLC had more ministries to offer.
As for the rest of the week, we're going to go stay at my parent's house. They are on vacation, and I'm going to keep an eye on the house and my brother. Saturday I have plans to get together w/a girl that I met on one of my chat lines. We've gotten together b4, and we've really hit it off as friends. We're going to do a girls night w/pizza and brownies, sappy movies, and some drinks. Can't wait for my girls night out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you will find your right church while church shopping! Have fun with your friend!! See ya!