7.16.2007

my week...

Well, we spent all week at my parent's house bc they were on vacation. It was odd to be away from my home and away from my stuff. I was glad when we went home Friday night.
Thursday, we took the boys to the circus. I don't have the pictures downloaded yet, but I'll get some soon. Jaden had fun. It was neat to see how intently he was watching and how big his eyes got at stuff. Asher liked anything that had animals in it, and BTW, all animals are dogs...lol. So, we saw a ton of different types of dogs at the circus, and that made him happy :P We found out that the boys don't like cotten candy. I was kinda surprised at that, but whatever.
Saturday night I was supposed to get together w/Rachel from one of my chat lines. She ended up getting stranded at her mom's house so that didn't happen. I was really bummed bc I was looking forward to the night out (had a babysitter and everything), and it had been forever since the two of us had gotten together.
Sunday, I was supposed to go out w/another friend, but that didn't happen either. None of my plans went through for this wkend :( I really need to find more friends. My best friend lives an hr away. My other close friend just moved to SC. I really do feel alone most days. I just miss having people to call up and do things with.
The boys seem to be having a rough week too. Even Mimi and Papee coming home didn't seem to cheer them up. Today they seem to be doing better, I can only hope that they start cheering up :)
Not sure what we're doing this week. One of my classmates is getting married this wkend. As long as everything goes as planned, I should be going. It'll be nice to see some of my old teachers and people I went to HS with.
Well, I hope everyone had a great week and hope this week is even better for you! Feel free to leave me a note saying that you were here :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Holly..sorry your plans didn't work out..I hate when that happens!

Sue

Anonymous said...

Holly, I'm so sorry your plans didn't pan out with rachel. She posted right after you made them how excited she was you were coming over for a girls night. What a bummer!

Holly said...

Yeah, I know she wanted to get together. It's not her fault that she got stranded at her mom's, just a bummer! Hopefully we'll set up another time!!!