7.23.2007

RBC again

Well, I went to Richland Bible Church again. I got into it a little more this week. The sermon was good. They're doing Jesus's miracles. This week was the one about feeding the 5,000. He gave a lot of background and insight that I'd never heard before. Next week I'll be back at LCC bc I have nursery, but I'll continue at RBC maybe a week or two more, see if it continues to grow on me. I need to find some info on what type of ministries they have....
As for the rest of my wkend...I went to one of my HS friend's wedding on Saturday. She looked SO beautiful and the wedding really was nice! I had to take the boys w/me bc my mom and dad decided to go on a date. Luckily, it was outside, and I took lots of food and toys w/me :) I got to see my best friend for a little bit. Hopefully we'll be getting together this wkend to take the boys to the beach!
Well, I hope everyone else had a good wkend!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

We went to the zoo. It was crowded and I wasn't really impressed much. I did like the idea of the aquarium now if only it had more space...

hope you find what you are looking for in a church!