4.13.2008

celebrations

Well, most of the birthday celebrating is done. I got two good naps in on Friday, so I was up for a dinner out :) Brian bought me a dozen roses and took me to Red Lobster. I'll get my actual present next wkend when he takes me away for some relaxation. By time we got done w/dinner, I was beat though, so it was off to bed for me....lol.
Then today, I celebrated w/my family. My mom made me one of my favorite dishes, Salmon, and my favorite cake, chocolate w/rainbow chip frosting. From my family, I got some of my favorite candies, a pair of earings, and $30. Melanie got me a gift card to Old Navy. So, looks like I get to do some shopping...YAY. Bethany wasn't able to be there bc she and Bryan had to go to Bryan's neice's birthday party. But, I did hang out w/her a little bit last night.
Well, tomorrow it's a full day! 9-3 at JH and 5-9 at TG. WOW! I'll let you know how it goes. Luckily, I have my allergies under control, hopefully my voice will be back tomorrow as well.

No comments: