4.02.2008

my day

So, for the first time, in a LONG time, I realized that I have two days off in a row when I have absolutely nothing that needs to be done! So, I woke up this morning at 7a, but I went back to sleep. My mom woke me up at 9:30a, but I went back to sleep. Then she woke me up AGAIN at 10a, and that was the end of my sleeping. I watched tv for a bit, took a shower, and went out to lunch. After lunch, I stopped in at Kohls, for who knows what reason. I checked out all the clearance racks and got a pair of dress sketchers for $10!!! It was the only pair just happened to be in my size...my lucky day :) So, then I went home and folded/put away like 2wks worth of laundry. And to top off my evening, my sister Bethany came over w/baby Jacob. We made strawberry cobbler (for dinner..lol) and watched Dan in Real Life.
In other news, Shaun called to tell me that Asher has gone potty TWICE today! Once was after bath time, and Shaun saw the signs that he was about to pee and put him on the toilet. The second time was when Jaden went potty for bed time. Asher actually asked to go potty and did!! Can I just say that I would be absolutely THRILLED if 1. Asher potty trained himself and 2. I no longer had to buy diapers!! That would make for happy days :)

4 comments:

Tami said...

Chase has started going on the "big" potty too.....no diapers would be a wonderful life! hehe

Holly said...

well, so far today, Asher and I have had no luck w/going potty :(

Erin said...

asher just turned two right? wow...that's awesome! i'm happy for you if that works out! and a little jealous, cause irelyn still refuses to go on the toilet and she's hit 2 1/2. :)

Holly said...

yeah, he just turned 2. we had Jaden trained (all but night) he by 2 and a half. i've put off Asher a little longer than i probably would have just bc i wasn't ready to do the go to the bathroom every 30mins, dealing w/wet underwear, changing pants all the time....the laundray alone is enough not to be ready to start this process again :P